We follow highest standards of safety for People, Machinery and Environment. The waste generated during mining are placed in the dumping ground to keep the Environment clean, adhering to the safety norms. Special precautions are taken during blasting and complete safety is ensured for all. A workshop has been set-up to carry out the maintenance and safety works of the machineries. In order to control the environment pollution, we have set-up pollution control devices. Various other Environmental safety measures are adopted i.e. dust suppression, water sprinkling, controlled blasting, plantation and rain water conservation, top soil conservation, environment monitoring and rain water harvesting.
- Online environment monitoring system.
- 10 KLD electro – mechanical ETP.
- Vermi – compost pit at plant nursery.
- Green House net shed of 50000 saplings capacity.
- Rain water harvesting facility at Langatu office complex.
- Permanent water sprinkler along the haul road.
- Continuous AAQ (Ambient Air Quality) Monitoring Station.
Join Team Thriveni in Gadchioroli, Maharashtra
Invitation to join Thriveni team in Gadchiroli project in Maharastra. Please Watch the video. Telugu version :- https://youtu.be/PFYMlxVbZpE Hindi version :- https://youtu.be/5aVcR3TuLpQ Marathi version :- https://youtu.be/Ob7lgxgA_dQ19.02.2021
HI-TECH DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE04.02.2021
Happy Chhath Puja 202020.11.2020
Powering India’s Energy Giant.07.09.2020
Community Initiative By Thriveni Sainik.